Warning: Content may make you feel hungry.

- Borscht
- Dhal
- Chocolate Truffles
- Zucchini Slice
- Cantonese Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Quesadilla
- Boeuf Borguignon
- Pimms Cup
- Swordfish Tagine
- Pad Thai
- Roast Chicken
- Tamagoyaki
- Mapodofu
- Tabouleh
- Spaghetti Meatballs
- Omu-rice
- Rice

06 January 2007

The Rules of Em's Recipes




1. The recipe must have been made at least once by myself in my home kitchen.

2. If it has been appropriated from a source, it must be attributed.

3. The primary objective must be delicious flavour, pleasing texture, and satisfying sensations rather than inspired dietary restrictions (be they physically or mentally imposed). If a recipe does fall within a restricted diet this will be acknowledged - but it will never be inspiration for the dish.

4. If difficulty was experienced, it must be divulged. Failure can be as instructive as success. I'm not a genius in the kitchen, but nor am I a dullard. If I have experienced difficulty, it is likely that most home cooks will also experience some difficulty. Thus, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

5. No recipe too small or too large to publish. How to steam rice properly is as important as how to make complicated dishes. Fuck posh nosh. If it tastes good, I'm there.

6. Although the original "Em's Recipes" will be used as a source of material and inspiration, I reserve the right to alter any recipes that I have adapted since their original publication.